non-recursive remote listing breakage in 3.0.0pre1

Matt McCutchen hashproduct+rsync at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 05:48:35 GMT 2007

On 10/7/07, Wayne Davison <wayned at samba.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 01:18:46AM -0400, Matt McCutchen wrote:
> > That "fix" misses the point.
>
> No, it's just incomplete.  Patience.

Sorry.  What I meant was that, once impliedness of directories is
represented properly (which is necessary to handle the most general
case of --relative --no-implied-dirs), it is not clear to me how
checking the relative flag would be helpful; but of course you know
the code better than I do.

In the future, when you make an incomplete fix, would you please
indicate that you know it is incomplete?  Otherwise I feel it is my
duty to make sure you know, and I may come across as impatient.

Matt