rsync stops/hangs (from windows to debian)

Miles Raymond miles.dev at itinternet.net
Fri Oct 5 08:26:43 GMT 2007

I'm not using rsync through ssh since this is on an internal network.  Would pipes still be used?

The only difference I can tell between my situation and Alain's is that my case the windows client is sending files instead of receiving.

Are there any suggestions for a work-around other than switch all the computers to *nix (which I'm in the process of doing anyway)?  I'm hoping for a more immediate solution...

-Miles Raymond