Rsync not able to transfer over jumbo frames?

Clark webclark at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 00:15:39 GMT 2007

Let me guess that you are going through a switch... does the switch
support jumbo frames?  Perhaps the simple ssh traffic and "other
methods" does not generate any frames over your switch's capacity.

Go to the mfg web site and read the spec sheet.

The network layer is below rsync.  rsync should be independent and
should not try to be aware.