why not a gui for rsync

Stephen Zemlicka stevezemlicka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:22:14 GMT 2007

There are times I use deltacopy locally.  I have a couple clients backing up
to removable hard disks with it.  Just start the server service on the local
machine.  For the server's ip, type in 127.0.0.1 or localhost and you can
backup locally with deltacopy.  Deltacopy is the best gui for windows IMO.
Plus, it supports e-mail notification which I utilize heavily.

Stephen Zemlicka
Integrated Computer Technologies
PH. 608-558-5926
E-Mail stevezemlicka at gmail.com