Diff problem

alex loutrbringa' castornightmare at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:40:49 GMT 2007

Thanks very much, Matt and Paul.

Indeed, time with format "--time-style=+%s"" revealed some difference of 30
seconds ...
so i configure : "--modify-window=60" and after that when i launched a new
dry-run i was
seeing all my directories with "t" difference (obvisouly --modify-window
doesn't apply on directories).
I applied "-O" option (without understanding everything i should say) then i
get nothing to synchronize (that was initally the target : since the
synchronisation was done by checksum).

All is working now.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Alex