Diff problem

alex loutrbringa' castornightmare at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:10:21 GMT 2007

Hi Matt,

thank you for your answer, this is very useful.
When i launch my rsync command with "-i" option, i see all my binary files
like this :
-----------------------------
<f..T.... downloads/binaries/binaryv2.cpt.zip
I understood well that "T" means mtime are different even if mtime seems to
be exactly the same
on both servers (assuming that mtime is the time printed by "ls -l"
command).
If i pass the argument --modify-window 2 to the command with a --dry-run, i
always
have all my files listed with "<f..T.... filename".

Maybe the "f" letter? Do you know what it means ?

Thanks again.