Status of --ignorcase option in main tree/build?

Matt McCutchen hashproduct+rsync at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:12:44 GMT 2007

On 5/4/07, Charles Marcus <CMarcus at media-brokers.com> wrote:
> > That said - you said '3.0', and 'fairly soon'... does that mean that 3.0
> > will be the next major release?
>
> To clarify... will the next version be 2.7, or 3.0?

The next release will be 3.0.0.  While Wayne may incorporate the
ignore-case patch into the development version of rsync in CVS soon,
I'm guessing version 3.0.0 with the patch won't be released for at
least another month because there are so many more features he wants
to add before then.  Wayne, how long do you think it will be before
3.0.0 is ready?

Matt