owner and group dont match

christian.baer christian.baer at itp-solutions.ch
Fri Mar 16 14:51:47 GMT 2007

Thanx Wayne, the uid and gid in the config-file were not set properly...
but the problem is not fixed anyway. I've tried to rsnyc the files(see top
post) between two linux-system, and it worked proper.

But I receive the failure when I try to synchronise with the
readynas-system.
My Idea:
Is it possible that the format of the readynas-harddisks play a role in this
case?
Greets,
Christian