rsync or other tool

Stuart Halliday StuartH at ecs-tech.com
Mon Jan 29 09:53:11 GMT 2007

> with total size of 4MB.
> My problem is that even with this short file list and such small sized
> files, system leads to OUT OF MEMORY error within 2 hours killing my
> application and many other applications!
> Is there any solution? Should I look for some other tool which is
> equivalent
> for rsync but can be used for such small optimized transfers?

Perhaps a little routine at the start to ensure that the previous RSync
had finished before the next one has started?

I assume this is the reason for the memory errors?

--
Stuart Halliday

This email is the property of ECS Technology Ltd.
This company is registered in Scotland with company number 212513.
VAT registered GB 761 7456 12
http://www.ecs-tech.com/