Error in rsync protocol datastream on sync of

Sturla Holm Hansen sturla at hitconsult.no
Thu Jan 11 10:17:36 GMT 2007

Hi list.
I'm using OpenVPN to rsync a bunch of hosts each night and it works great
on all but two of them which gives:

Error in rsync protocol datastream on sync of <hostname>

allmost every night.
One of them is on a narrow line, so I could believe it was that causing it,
but the other is on a 4Mb SDSL and should have the best connection of them
all...
What can cause this error, how can I determine the problem and if anyone
in addition would have a suggestion for a sollution I'd be really really
happy...

Thanx a bunch

Sturla