Rsync stops randomly (using vanished files bash script)

Samuel Vogel samy-delux at gmx.de
Fri Aug 24 04:58:25 GMT 2007

I don't think this is possible. Pretty much no services except ssh are
running on the machine that I'm running the rsync client on. The
partition I'm transferring the files to hast 400GB of space left and 3.7
GB of my 4GB memory are still free...
Any other suggestions?

Do you think it could be possible that the machine which I'm fetching
the data from run out of ram? I think the the client should have thrown
some error message at least.

Regards,
Samy