Clarification on the RSYNC_RAW_STATUS and RSYNC_EXIT_STATUS

Rob Bosch rbosch at ipremise.net
Wed Sep 20 15:51:30 GMT 2006

Wayne, thanks for the clarification.  We're going to use a SQL query
across the SSH tunnel to the database where we are centralizing the
errors.  Given this structure we can see if the server reported the
error such as an interrupt or some dropped connection.  If it didn't
we'll post the client result.  This covers us in there is a drop in the
remote link.  Anyway, thanks!

Rob

news:<20060920033509.GB12185 at blorf.net>...