delete option

Manuel Kissoyan manuelk at telecentro.com.ar
Sun Nov 26 23:00:24 GMT 2006

Sorry...i forgot the details....here is the info...

im running:

rsync -vrplogDtzH --stats --delete-during --partial --timeout=500 --exclude-from=/root/rsyncexcludedfiles
 --files-from=/root/rsyncincludedfiles..........

and the includedfiles list have some wildecards but the files that has not
been deleted wasnt in the wildcard path...

/etc/*named*
/home

i mean, i have a directory with files into the /home so there isnt a
wildecard and rsync havent deleted it.

Thanx!