Integrating Rsync into my own Application

feenster mailings at fistameeny.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 23:44:01 GMT 2006

Imran,

Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look at DeltaCopy in more details. At
first glance, it is quite a lot more complicated then I need for my
application. I simply just need to be able to call the Rsync program from
within C#. Does anyone know how I would go about doing this? I presume I
could use some sort of ShellExec() type function to just call a batch file,
but it would be nicer if it was all tightly integrated :)

Cheers,
  Matt