rsync client to daemon over ssh tunnel connection issues

Tevfik Karagülle tevfik at itefix.no
Thu May 18 15:39:08 GMT 2006

Hi,

There is a bug in rsync 2.6.8 causing this. Links below can give you some
abckground info:

http://www.mail-archive.com/rsync@lists.samba.org/msg16205.html
http://www.itefix.no/phpws/index.php?module=phpwsbb
<http://www.itefix.no/phpws/index.php?module=phpwsbb&PHPWSBB_MAN_OP=view&PHP
WS_MAN_ITEMS[]=404> &PHPWSBB_MAN_OP=view&PHPWS_MAN_ITEMS[]=404

I have recently published an patch package available from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/sereds/unexpected-tag-3-patch.zip

Give a try !!

Best rgrds

Tev