rsync and BSD file flags.

Jonathan Call jcall at verio.net
Tue Mar 28 19:01:51 GMT 2006

Just an update for you:
I did not have autoconf on my test box, so I just stuck HAVE_CHFLAGS
into config.h. It appears to work. Rsync seems to immediately recognize
the schg flag on files on the local system and then won't write the file
from the remote side. ;)

Running it once without the --flags option and then running it with the
--flags option seems to be a workaround in that respect.

Jonathan

You