rsync and BSD file flags.

Jonathan Call jcall at verio.net
Tue Mar 21 20:59:45 GMT 2006

I applied the patch (patch < flags.diff) and compiled the
binary.(./configure, make all HAVE_CHFLAGS="yes", make install) However,
it will not let me use --flags:

rsync: file flags are not supported on this client.

I have the new binary on both ends. I even tried it without the -a
(substituting -rlptgoD instead) given that old conversation had debates
that it would even work.

Thanks,
Jonathan