rsync backup system

Ahmed Ndaula andaula at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:27:01 GMT 2006

Hi Folks,

I am going through a hard time of finding a way of using rsync to make a
remote backup (disaster recovery). I am trying to make use of rsync to have
a backup outside our offices, incase of any disaster forinstance fire, we
can be in position to recover our data. This is actually my first time using
rsync and I have done the configure and make. I got stuck at the stage of
creating a backup directory on the remote side. I am wondering how
everything would work if I am to have a PC outside our offices and have a
remote backup to this machine.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Ndaula Ahmed