High volume problem: stat: no such file or directory

Bob Robison bob.robison at swri.org
Fri Jan 20 13:00:15 GMT 2006

I am open to trying the latest version, and will do so as soon as I can again get access to that machine.  I was hoping to keep the OS install standard (AS3 Upgrade 5).  I believe I did try the rsync from AS4 (which is 2.6.3) and it had the same problem.  I also read through the change logs and didn't see any indication of changes/fixes that seemed to relate to my particular problem.  Therefore I am still interested in any other comments people have about what the problem may be.  I don't think I will be able to try anything new until next week.

bob