ssh protocol 2

Dan Pritts danno at internet2.edu
Wed Jan 4 21:58:28 GMT 2006

I haven't tried it but based on version numbers something
from here should work:

 http://www.itefix.no/phpws/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=6&MMN_position=23:23

I found this linked from the backuppc.sourceforge.net site.

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 02:02:23PM -0500, Ken Senior wrote:
> Does anyone know a simple self-contained (e.g., along with the
> appropriate cygwinxxxx.dll file) rsync and ssh binary Windows
> distribution of rsync and ssh in which ssh supports protocol 2?  I tried
> the installation from
> http://optics.ph.unimelb.edu.au/help/rsync/binaries/ but these do not
> support protocol 2.  Thanks,
>
> Ken Senior
>
> --

danno
--
dan pritts - systems administrator - internet2
734/352-4953 office        734/834-7224 mobile