Filename too long

Tony at ServaCorp.com Tony at ServaCorp.com
Thu Apr 27 09:35:29 GMT 2006

Me, I'd move to a current version.
Source, ./configure ; make; make install
seems to work fine for me on RedHat 6.2, 7.1 assorted Fedora Core.
Workaround is probably to tar the file and rsync the tar.
(If slow connection, tar both ends)
If it's one file of many, easiest whould be to upgrade.