logging problems

Julian Pace Ross julian.paceross at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:54:15 GMT 2006

Yep, 2.6.8cvs it is... even tried with src/dest on the receiving
side only.. It seems something has to be bogged with my setup somewhere,
and only with rsync --daemon is the log file accessed.
I'll try on another machine in the coming days and post an update in the
case of success...
Thanks for your time!
Reg.
Julian