File Corruption

Kevin Stussman kevins at solium.com
Mon Sep 12 17:26:25 GMT 2005

We have DB consultants here that must have missed this piece
of info re: "inserted after the online redo log is successfully
archived". I'm not a Oracle expert, all I know is that rsync
sees a file that needs transferring (completed or not).

The bit about rsync behavior was just a suggestion for a situation where
something like V$ARCHIVE_LOG was not available. I wasn't sure if
--check-source-file-change (or whatever) would be a useful feature.

K.