rsync through multiple ssh hops with password authentication prompt

Matt McCutchen hashproduct at verizon.net
Thu Oct 27 20:13:41 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 19:35 +0100, Manuel López-Ibáñez wrote:
> Could this also be added to the FAQ ? Please!

My original explanation included the HostKeyAlias technique, and hence
so does Method 3 of the FAQ.  No change needs to be made to the FAQ.

Thanks to whoever it was (Wayne?) for adding the SSH proxy technique.
Now anyone who happens upon the FAQ page should be able to find at least
one way of getting through a firewall that works in their setup.  :)
--
Matt McCutchen, ``hashproduct''
hashproduct at verizon.net -- http://mysite.verizon.net/hashproduct/