Server Report

listmaster at ittoolbox.com listmaster at ittoolbox.com
Mon Oct 3 10:18:51 GMT 2005

Dear ITtoolbox Subscriber,

Per the changes noted below, your message has NOT been distributed to the Windows-XP-L group. Instead, you will need to resubmit it to the appropriate individual Windows XP group.

THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT CHANGES WILL BE IN EFFECT STARTING THURSDAY,
MAY 22, 2003. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE CHANGES WILL AFFECT HOW YOU SEND MESSAGES TO THE WINDOWS-XP-L DISCUSSION GROUP.

ITtoolbox has launched two new Windows XP discussion groups, each focusing on a specific version of Windows XP. Please read this entire message carefully to understand how this will impact your Windows-XP-L subscription.

If you subscribed to the Windows-XP-L group prior to May 22, 2003, you are automatically a member of the new groups and can begin to send and receive messages immediately. There is no longer one Windows-XP-L e-mail address. In order to target your message to the most relevant audience, you must send it to one or more of the appropriate group addresses listed below.

Windows XP Home Version – Windows-XP-Home-L at Groups.ITtoolbox.com
Windows XP Pro Version – Windows-XP-Pro-L at Groups.ITtoolbox.com

Please read the FAQs below for more information.

1) How do I send a message to the new Windows XP discussion groups?

>From the list above, choose the most relevant group based on the subject of your message. For example, if your message is relevant to the Windows XP Pro version, it should be addressed to Windows-XP-Pro-L at Groups.ITtoolbox.com.

2) Why am I receiving messages from different e-mail addresses?

There is no longer one Windows-XP-L e-mail address. Instead, each version of Windows XP has its own e-mail address. You will receive messages from each address corresponding to the specific Windows XP version.

3) What if I do not want to receive messages from both Windows XP groups?

You may, at any point, choose to unsubscribe from one or both Windows XP groups. For example, if you wanted to unsubscribe from the Windows-XP-Home-L group, you would send your unsubscribe request to Leave-Windows-XP-Home-L at Groups.ITtoolbox.com. You must individually unsubscribe from each group.

4) Why did you divide the Windows-XP-L group into two separate groups? I thought Windows-XP-L worked just fine.

Because the Home and Pro versions of Windows XP are so distinct, they have unique users facing separate functional and technical issues. Within the Windows-XP-L discussion group, there have often been threads of conversation exchanged, which only pertain to one set of users. The creation of these new groups will improve the overall quality of discussion by enabling you to focus on the specific Windows XP version that is most relevant to you. You can now submit your questions directly to the most relevant audience to receive focused answers.

5) What if I still have questions?

If you still have questions, please contact Listmaster at ITtoolbox.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

List Administrator
Listmaster at ITtoolbox.com