Directory names are converted to lower case

Kevin Stembridge kevin.stembridge at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:30:52 GMT 2005

Hi,
Just using rsync for the first time and when I copy to an external drive
all directory names are converted to lower case. When I perform a second
copy I get an error saying 'no such file or directory'. Is there a
configuration option I can set to maintain the correct case?

I have a Linux system and I'm copying from my internal hard drive which
is an ext3 file system to an external hard drive which is a VFAT file
system.

Any help would be great.

Cheers,
Kevin