Strangeness with rsync

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Tue Mar 8 15:55:48 GMT 2005

Just to add to the confusion.  My situation is completely different.

The files in question are being synced from one Linux box to another -
although the files were actually created by Windows machines, through Samba.

It appears as though instead of it being random files, it's the same 18
files every night.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the file system.  I'm using
rsync in several other locations on EXT3 and everything is fine.  I'm
pushing this to a machine running on XFS.  Could that be the problem?

Kevin