wierd duration shown in progress with 0 byte files

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Sat Mar 5 19:06:07 GMT 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 07:44:06PM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:
> the else branch of the if did a "diff ? bla /diff : 0"

Yeah, my patch also changed that to make it consistent (but I didn't
mention it in my email).  I believe that in the else branch it is
impossible for diff to ever be 0 (which is probably why it used a
different logic -- just for paranoia's sake), but I'm with you that
it looks better done the same way on each branch.