Rsync 2.6.4pre2 released

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Tue Mar 1 17:34:02 GMT 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 04:44:07PM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:
>   - the old -c, --checksum line hasn't been removed.
>   - there's a -C without enclosing \fB and \fP

Thanks -- I've checked in fixes for these.

>   - you replaced behaviour with behavior. I prefer the former (having
>     been to an English school :-)

Yeah, it probably happened when I did a spell-check on the file.  It was
the one lone British spelling of the word compared with several American
spellings in the rsync.yo man page.

>   - %o for the operation, which is "send", "recv", or "del\&."
>     The period after the del should probably be outside the quotes?

The period is part of what is output (to make them all 4 characters
wide).  I mentioned that in the NEWS file, but apparently not in the man
page.

Thanks!