OT: syncing

Sumit malhotra hugs_2b at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 08:58:52 GMT 2005

Use rsync with --partial flag SET.  It allows you to
resume download  from where the connection was dropped
last time.

Regarding Stopping download of partially  UPLOADED
FILES. you can exclude them using an exclude flag.

What needs to be excluded needs to be digged out??
As per my knowledge you can only  find that if  YOUR
client is using programmes by whcih he resumes  the
download  ( As they  save in  temporary format WINSCP
and FTP uses .part rsync created hidden files .)

Best of luck !!

Thanks
 SUmit
--- Payal Rathod <payal-rsync at scriptkitchen.com>