OT: syncing

Payal Rathod payal-rsync at scriptkitchen.com
Wed Jan 26 18:17:04 GMT 2005

Hi,
An offtopic quesiton, but I could not think of asking any other list
where it might be answered.
I have a client uploading a few designs (25-30 Mbs) daily at a remote
ftp server. We download them in morning. Since we have a slow
connection we daily waste a couple of hours downloading it. Is there
any way I can download them at night. The only thing is that I am not
sure of the time they upload daily (it changes) and I don't want to
download partially uploaded files (we pay per mb). Is there any
technical/logical solution to this kind of problem?

With warm regards,
-Payal