buffer overflow in recv_exclude_list using rsync under windows?

Murray Elliot melliot at numeriq.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 08:45:16 GMT 2005

Hi Mark

It turned out that the client had installed our upload/download keys round
the wrong way, and while it had made a connection, the fact that they'd
bound the wrong commands to the wrong keys caused this problem! Switched the
keys and it all started magically working!

Just thought that info might be useful to someone out there!