[Fwd: Apache as a Rsync HTTP proxy]

John Van Essen vanes002 at umn.edu
Wed Dec 21 03:32:52 GMT 2005

Vincent,

Thanks for the additional info.  "the problem is always happening" is
different from "sometimes" that you used in your original email.

The idle rsync processes implies that Apache is closing the channel
on its own.  So...

What is the command that you use to run the rsync client?

What environment variables do you set, like RSYNC_PROXY?

    John