rsync fails with 2 sources

Baptiste SIMON baptiste.simon at e-glop.net
Thu May 13 10:31:14 GMT 2004

I have this failing every times I want to "update" the "destination".
I've tried through SSH (from my box -/home is a NFS mount point here- to
the backup one) or directly through "local transport" (because /home/ is
a local RAID-5 mount point on the backup box).

$ rsync -v -e /usr/bin/ssh -ax --delete	\
       /home/beta /home/worx		\
       nfs:/nfs/backup/generic/home
building file list ... done
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (8 bytes read so far)
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(343)
$

It fails w/ two sources, but it pass w/ only one :c/
any idea or solution (just for "production" time, I'm doing my rsync in
two different times) ?

--
Baptiste SIMON
    aka BeTa