Fwd: RSync Progress Report Request

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Fri Mar 26 15:57:24 GMT 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 10:21:39PM -0500, Jim Salter wrote:
> Whether you did the progress report as "file [x] of [y]" or "megabyte
> [x] of [y]" or whatever would barely even matter;

Please try 2.6.1pre-1.  From the NEWS file (taken from CVS, which was
just improved to make this entry better):

    * The --progress output now mentions how far along in the
      transfer we are, including both a count of files transferred
      and a percentage of the total file-count that we've processed.
      It also shows better current-rate-of-transfer and remaining-
      transfer-time values.