rsync between gateway and workstation

Johan johansche at absamail.co.za
Wed Mar 3 18:40:24 GMT 2004

Hi Jim,
Thanks for your reply.
Read the man rsync...even printed it....but well it looks a lot like shorthand
to me.
Kindly some pointers if other howto or whatever excist. I did research as best
I could..but....maybe ....i don't have enough between the ears??

Rsync over ssh...will only once in a while when changes done on gateway.

Kindly an example as per my situation. When in plain english I usually get
along.......even improve once in a while.........but the choice is yours.

Thanks
Johan

--
Johan