No subject

Sun Jan 4 23:01:44 GMT 2004

ssh informat at 129.133.0.1(IP address concealed to protect the innocent.)
I get
[jarmusch:~]
Now that I'm logged into Jarmusch, I execute the following command
[jarmusch:~]sudo rsync -aovve /usr/bin/ssh --progress
/Volumes/PocketDrive19500/Backup/ root at 129.133.0.2:/Volumes/Cage/

It then goes through and transfers all the files, but doesn't use HFS+
support and strips the resource forks from the file. I should see files
coyping that end in .rsrc but none ever do. If anyone knows of a
workaround for this, I would appreciate it greatly. I get rsync to work
locally without stripping the resource forks..I'm using 2.5.5, the version
included with RsyncX
-Tito

   To heal will require real effort, and a change of heart, from all of
us.  To heal means that we will begin to look upon one another with
respect and tolerance instead of prejudice, distrust, and hatred.