Inflate Error?

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Tue Dec 7 18:15:40 GMT 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 09:38:14AM -0800, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> inflate (token) returned -5

You should be able to avoid this error by turning off the --compress
option.  To figure out why it is occurring would require someone to
debug a failure case.  If you can narrow it down to a particular set of
files that always causes the error and make them available, it would
allow some debugging to occur.  I haven't seen any compression failures
in recent versions, so I can't debug it without seeing a failure.