RV: cwrsync and CPU usage

Jose Luis Poza pozaj at tb-solutions.com
Thu Aug 12 11:34:13 GMT 2004

Yes I´m using cwrync 1.2.4 that it contains the 2.6.2 rsync version command.

A problem I have to use cygwin is that I have implemented the cwrsync
command in a script .js (jscript) then... Should I make a new script bash
file  for linux? or is it possible call cygwin´s rsync from a DOS shell line
command?

Thank you very much :)

José Luis