AW: Skipping Directory

Michael Clivot clivot at moltomedia.de
Wed Oct 8 00:58:58 EST 2003

the rsync command is build by the PHP-Script
Here an example of a command with the "Skipping directory" failure:
rsync -az -e ssh /cygdrive/F/web/workstation/mediadb/europe shoptv at 192.168.8.111:

The OS on both machines is Windows2000. rsync is running under cygwin.

thanks
Michael

moltomedia GmbH - Multimediale Konzepte
Michael Clivot - Business Development Manager
Heinrich-Barth-Strasse 29 - 66115 Saarbrücken
+49 681 948810 - +49 681 9488110
clivot at moltomedia.de - www.moltomedia.de