Rsync for Windows on http://www.gaztronics.net/rsync.php

Clint Boggio clint.boggio at hoganhardwoods.com
Tue Oct 7 23:06:33 EST 2003

I would like to take this opportunity to invite all parties interested
to join me and other users of rsync to #rsync on irc. I am unamware of
an existing channel that rsync users and developers use to exchange
ideas and issues in real time. I hope to see you all there.

--
Clint Boggio <clint.boggio at hoganhardwoods.com>
Hogan Hardwoods & Moulding