Backing up laptops on network

'jw schultz' jw at pegasys.ws
Sat Oct 4 01:22:35 EST 2003

I charge for private consultation.  How else can i make
money?  So please keep this on-list until you cheque
clears:)

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 05:10:45PM +0200, Alain Van Bierbeek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a little question about Rsync ...
>
> Can you say me if is it possible to use Rsync with crypted files ...?

To rsync every file is just a sequence of bytes.  It cares
not what those bytes represent.  Text, data, encrypted,
compressed, or even corrupted; rsync doesn't care, it will
faithfully synchronize from one copy to another.