minimalist rsync on windows

Brian b_rose at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 25 07:55:08 EST 2003

Hi,
My ssh can't create the directory /home/user/.ssh.  I realize this is
because I am using the ssh outside of the Cygwin environment, however it
seems I should be able through a init script with a variable or creating
my own /etc/password file, that I could fool it.  Is there a way to do
this?  I have created a key and the key works, but it always asks me about
if the server is ok to authentica "(yes/no):", if I say yes, then I am
logged in with no password.  Is there another way to avoid this question
for automatic rsync-ing?

Brian

--
ContagiousDesign!
web . design . software . photo

Brian Rose .  programmer
Stacey Rose . designer
(604)-588-8827 . contagiousdesignATshawDOTca