single quotes in the manpage

Wayne Davison wayned at samba.org
Sat May 17 16:54:41 EST 2003

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 03:54:04PM -0700, jw schultz wrote:
> Does anything get done with the yodl files besides run them through
> yodl2man?  If not we might as well delete the .yo files and fix the
> manpages.

I don't agree with that logic.  We currently have flexible docs that are
available in multiple formats.  Changing that to be a single (archaic)
format would be a step backwards.  I'd only want to replace yodl with
something better that was also capable of outputting multiple formats.
In the meantime, the immediate problem with the groff format has been
(re-)fixed, so that's taken care of.  When updating the docs we just
need to be sure to use a patched version of yodl, such as the one on
samba.org or the one shipped with Debian (or even patched manually).