release date for rsync 2.5.7?

Manish Dubey mdubey at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 04:53:35 EST 2003

I am looking to upgrade to latest version of rsync.
However there are some critical bug fixes (for my
needs) that have been commited to CVS post 2.5.6
release.

Can anyone tell me how i can find out the release
schedule for 2.5.7? I looked around at rsync home page
and did not see how i can access schedule/timeline for
official releases.

I can work with latest in CVS if the release date is
too far out, else i would like to use offical release.

Thanks,

-Manish