Update issue

jw schultz jw at pegasys.ws
Tue Mar 25 05:10:02 EST 2003

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 12:42:10PM -0500, rsync at sargam.com wrote:
> I have ran rsync once and replicated 25 gigs of data. Now when I run rsync
> again it goes through all the files again. I thought it was only suppose to
> get new or changes files. Is there a special switch that I am suppose to
> use?

Please show the command-lines you used.  What to create and
what to update.  Most likely you are misspecifying paths but
you might also be using an option.

Apparently you don't know the rules yet about how to ask
questions on a mailing list.  That might be partly our fault
since the "read first before posting" link no longer goes to
an informative page.

	email address:		jw at pegasys.ws

		Remember Cernan and Schmitt