dwd signing off rsync list

Dave Dykstra dwd at drdykstra.us
Wed Jan 29 03:55:27 EST 2003

I've had the good fortune of getting a short-term job, but it is going
to be very intense and I won't have time for the rsync mailing list.
I'm sure the rest of the rsync team will be able to cover most of the
questions and future updates, and I've told them they can contact me if
they need my help.

I've currently got two good prospects for a long term job, and with one
of them I may be able to have some involvement with rsync but with the
other I definitely won't.  We'll see what happens.

- Dave