Securing Rsync

Mike Winfrey Mike at intellisolv.com
Wed Jan 29 04:33:27 EST 2003

Thanks to all for your help.  I got it working and am in the process of
refining my configuration to do what I need it to do.  I wish I could
tell you everything I did to get it working but it would be too
confusing.  I finally started over and that's what made everything start
working.

Thanks again,
Mike Winfrey