long directory name problem

elijah reyen rsync at reyen.com
Thu Jan 9 03:21:02 EST 2003

All,

Here is the complete picture of what I am doing:

OS: RedHat Linux 7.2 Kernel 2.4.19
Here is the script that I am running with:
#!/usr/bin/expect
spawn su - rsyncusr
  expect {
        "ter]\$ " {send "rsync -avz --delete --force -e ssh /usr/local/apache/htdocs 192.168.0.2:/usr/local/apache;exit\n"}
 }
 interact

jw schultz <jw at pegasys.ws> wrote ..