rsync for DOS

Chris Simmonds chris at 2net.co.uk
Sat Feb 15 04:18:13 EST 2003

I have recently completed a port of rsync to DOS. It is compiled using
Borland C 3.1 to run in real-mode DOS (because my target was a hand-held
computer with little memory). There are a few compromises, for example
it is client only, it does not support rsh or ssh and the file names on
the server must be in DOS format if they are to be sync'd correctly.
There is more information and a link to the code at
http://www.2net.co.uk/rsync.html . Hope someone finds this useful

Chris.

--
Chris Simmonds                        2net Limited
chris at 2net.co.uk                      http://www.2net.co.uk/